The Wasp blowing machine by Intec is mobile, requires less maintenance, and has a lower overall operating cost. Additionally, it processes over 1,100 pounds of rockwool and hour, 1,750 pounds of cellulose, and 475 pounds of fiberglass an hour.
The best in the insulation equipment industry - Insulation Industries
Insulation Industries is a leader in insulation blower machines, insulation accessories and training needs. We proudly offer the following.
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff for questions & trouble shooting
- Most advanced, cutting edge insulation blowers on the market
- Solid, 1 year, no nonsense factory warranties on new insulation blowers
- 90 day warranties on used insulation machines
- Extended warranty programs for new insulation blowing equipment
- Ten day insulation blowers trials - Satisfaction or full refund
Not only do we offer industry leading warranties, but once you are a customer of ours, you also automatically get the following, added benefits.
- Lifetime, discounted insulation equipment and insulation accessories replacement parts
- Loaner insulation blowers and short & long term insulation machine rentals
- Private, onsite, insulation equipment training for crews and installation methods
- Highly skilled insulation installers available for private hire
- Strong, direct alliances with fiber insulation manufacturers
- Master insulation equipment Installers available for private hire
- Trade in credit on insulation machine and insulation equipment upgrades
- New insulation equipment master dealer machine discounts
With a processing power of 2,400 pounds (96 bags) of cellulose per hour, 700 pounds (23 bags), and 2,100 pounds (70 bags) of rock wool, the Intec Force 2 blowing machine is a powerhouse.
With a direct-drive transmission and hopper extension, you’ll be sure to maximize your productivity.
When you’re ready to process 350 pounds of fiberglass or nearly 1,000 pounds of cellulose per hour than you need Intec’s Force 1 insulation blowing machine. At only 177 pounds the hopper holds roughly 1/3 bag fiberglass or .5 bag cellulose and can process .75 bag an hour of fiberglass or cellulose for R-19 across 1000 sq ft attic.