With a positive displacement blower, 40 cubic foot hopper capacity, and an 18hp Briggs & Stratton motor, the Krendl 2800 blowing machine can produce 3,600 pounds an hour of cellulose and 2,100 pounds an hour of fiberglass.
new machine and equipment purchases till Sept 15th, 2014!
Call, chat live with us now!
The best in the insulation equipment industry - Insulation Industries
Insulation Industries is a leader in insulation blower machines, insulation accessories and training needs. We proudly offer the following.
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff for questions & trouble shooting
- Most advanced, cutting edge insulation blowers on the market
- Solid, 1 year, no nonsense factory warranties on new insulation blowers
- 90 day warranties on used insulation machines
- Extended warranty programs for new insulation blowing equipment
- Ten day insulation blowers trials - Satisfaction or full refund
Not only do we offer industry leading warranties, but once you are a customer of ours, you also automatically get the following, added benefits.
- Lifetime, discounted insulation equipment and insulation accessories replacement parts
- Loaner insulation blowers and short & long term insulation machine rentals
- Private, onsite, insulation equipment training for crews and installation methods
- Highly skilled insulation installers available for private hire
- Strong, direct alliances with fiber insulation manufacturers
- Master insulation equipment Installers available for private hire
- Trade in credit on insulation machine and insulation equipment upgrades
- New insulation equipment master dealer machine discounts
Get the biggest bang for your buck with the Krendl 2300 blowing machine. With dual agitators, double blowers and a 40 cubic foot hopper capacity you’ll be able to process 3,000 pounds an hour of cellulose insulation and 1,000 pounds an hour of fiberglass insulation.
- heavy duty wheel kit
- wall scrubber
- wireless remote
- Internal wetting system
- rockwool capabilities
When you mean business you need the Krendl KS-260 wall spray system.
- Approximately 73 cubic foot hopper
- Holds 16 bags of cellulose
- Produces 4,200 pounds an hour
- 250 CFM air
- Approximately 25 cubic foot recycle storage.
- 16″ diameter impeller
- diesel powered generator or 480VAC generator
- 230 gallon water tank
- wall scrubber
- various hose reel lengths and sizes
- wireless remote systems
- door kits
The Krendl 575 blowing machine has it all.
2,500 – 2,700 pounds an hour mineral fiber
2,600 – 2,800 pounds an hour cellulose
800-1000 pounds an hour fiberglass
double, two-stage blowers
14 cubic foot hopper capacity